1. PROPERTY RIGHTS The Website and the contents provided on it (texts, images, animations, logos, slogans etc.) are protected by copyright and trademark law.
2. USE, REPRODUCTIONS You may view the Website, download it, print it and use the provided functions. Every change, reproduction, distribution or other making available requires the explicit written authorization by BMI Group. In case of an authorized reproduction, distribution or other making available, the contents taken from the Website must be accompanied with a source citation in the following form: Source: www.bmigroup.com and © BMI Group Management UK Ltd
3. LINKS Without express written authorisation from BMI Group you are not permitted to conduct changes to this website and/or its contents. You may link the Website or individual pages thereof from other websites in the internet via usual methods. Any such linking must not create an inaccurate impression with regard to the authorship of the Website and its contents through the way and type of linking or displaying the Website or its content (e.g. through inline display in or embedding in another website by frames). BMI Group reserves the right to request deletion of such links to the Website. Any possibly existing external links (i.e. links from the Website to third-party websites) have been established exclusively for your convenience. Please note that when using such links you leave the BMI Group Website. Accordingly, BMI Group has no influence on the contents of such website opened via the link and does not assume any liability for damages which may be incurred through the opening and viewing of such website or by downloading or other use of the contents. If links from a third-party website lead to the BMI Group Website, this does not mean that BMI Group has agreed to the contents of such third-party website or is responsible for it.
4. COMPLETENESS BMI Group applies the greatest possible care to ensure the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information contained on the Website. Nonetheless BMI Group recommends checking the accuracy of the information before using it. BMI Group does not assume liability for the contents of the Website or for damages which are caused though viewing, downloading or using the Website.
5. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA If you wish to contact us, it may be necessary that you transmit certain personal data (e.g. name, email address, telephone number) requested on the Website. In order to be able to process your enquiry or order and to send you information and current news, BMI Group will store and process such data in compliance with applicable data protection law. BMI Group will keep such data confidential and only make it available to third parties only for purposes of achieving the purpose of its transmission to BMI Group. Such third parties engaged by BMI Group are subject to comparable data protection provisions as BMI Group itself. You can object to the storage and processing of your data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
6. PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS On the Website you have the opportunity of applying for job offers or training positions at BMI Group and it’s affiliate companies online or by email. The data protection declaration of this Clause 6 applies in addition to the remaining legal notices.
6.1 Data Submission When applying to BMI Group and its affiliate companies online or via email you provide BMI Group with personal data such as name, postal and email address as well as information regarding your education and professional qualifications, certificates and other information and documents commonly used when applying for a job. In your own interest please only disclose such personal data (such as ethnic background, political opinion, membership in a trade union or physical and mental health) that you expressly wish us to receive. By submitting your data you consent to us storing and using this information in accordance with legal requirements, the Conditions of Use of this Website and this Data Protection Declaration. When using the online application form, your information and files will be transmitted to BMI Group only after you have declared your consent to the collection, storing and use of your data in accordance with this Data Protection Declaration by checking the corresponding box in the form.
6.2 Storing, Use and Deletion of Data We store and use your data solely for the purpose of registering and processing your application, including our ability to contact you. Should your application prove successful, the information and files that you provided us with may be used further in connection with your employment. Otherwise, BMI Group will keep your data for a period of 3 months after the application process for the position in question has ended in order to be able to answer any questions regarding your application. After this period your data will be deleted. Should you have checked the corresponding box in the application form or otherwise expressed in your email application your consent to the sharing of your data with other group companies of BMI Group, we will pass on your application to such companies which might have suitable openings. In this case your data will stored for a period of up to 12 months.
6.3 Data Transfer to Third Parties For purposes of your application, we reserve the right to transfer your information and files to recruitment consultants or similar service providers which we might have engaged for recruitment purposes. Such consultants are bound by materially identical data protections as we are. Apart from the before, the information and files you have submitted as part of your online application will not be forwarded to third parties unless you grant express consent or we are presented with an official order.
6.4 Revocation; Withdrawal of the Application You may at any time revoke your consent to the storing and use of the submitted personal data with effect as of the revocation. For such purpose, please send an email to the respective HR department firstname.lastname@example.org or the data protection enquiries of please contact email@example.com. The withdrawal of your application will be considered a revocation in the above sense.
8. GOOGLE SITE SEARCH This Website uses the Google Site Search by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to provide a search function on the Website. When using the search function, certain data (such as your IP address) will be transmitted to Google. Google’s data protection provisions apply for the use of the search function. You can find detailed information about this in Google’s privacy statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
11. CHOICE OF LAW & COURT The laws of England & Wales shall govern any legal disputes which arise from the use of the Website and/or its functions. The courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising in connection with the Website and/or its functions.